Indianapolis (November 2022) –SPEEDtubeTV (SpeedtubeTV – YouTube), a reawakening of classic automotive and motorsports TV shows once followed by millions of enthusiasts on Speed channel, and new content sure to please all speed demons and fanatics alike, will be grandstanding at this year’s Performance Racing Industry (PRI) by launching new programming and hosting automotive celebrity autograph sessions.
All the action will be at Booth #7192, sponsored by INSPEX, the world’s first
vehicle inspection app, Dec. 8-10, with:
- Six-Time Top Fuel World Champ Clay Millican (Dec. 8, 3 p.m.),
- Three-time NHRA Top Fuel Champ Larry Dixon (Dec. 9, 11 a.m.)
- Three-Time NHRA Top Fuel Champ Antron Brown (Dec. 9, 3:30 p.m.)
Also on hand will be Brian Bossone and Ray Iddings, the talent behind PASSTIME, Drag Race High and Pinks! All Out, and the creative minds behind SPEEDtube. They will be engaging attendees by giving away SPEEDtubeTV prizes every day.
Bossone and Iddings will also be announcing new programming launching on SPEEDtubeTV on Dec. 8, including:
- Duck X Productions’ Lights Out, Radial Vs. The World and No Mercy remixes, where fans can relive the wildly popular race series
- Burnout: The Ultimate Drag Race Challenge
- A new series called Carcheology, which follows Randy Carlson as he picks his way thru to find some of the most unique vehicles hidden in America’s
barns, backyards and fields.
Finally, just in time for the holidays, SPEEDtubeTV will be dropping a “Yuletide Binge” for viewers to enjoy, encompassing more than 20 hours of new programming.
“PRI should be a lot of fun this year,” said Brian Bossone, Founder of Boss One Media, SPEEDtubeTV’s parent company. “We will be giving away prizes every day, hosting NHRA celebrities, and announcing quite a bit of new programming. We can’t wait to engage with our fellow attendees and fans.”
Please visit Booth # 7192 for more information and to meet Bossone and Iddings in person—they are actively seeking new content creators and talent.
All programming on SPEEDtubeTV’s YouTube channel is free of charge. New episodes of their popular automotive programming are added every Tuesday and Thursday and new shows are added and updated on a consistent basis. For more information, please visit http://www.SPEEDTubetv.com.